Saturday, September 26, 2009

Firehouse Sew Day

Today was sew day at the firehouse with my fellow quilters. I hadn't been in several months so it was good to see everyone. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to share of progress made today as it was more of a social gathering than sewing gathering but that is a good thing too! Sometimes you just need to hang with the gals! My friend, Talin, recently started her own blog -- surf on over when you get a minute and check it out. She also has an Etsy store -- her handmade items are fabulous.

4 comments:

Allie said...

Sounds like a great day Mary! Any day with friends is good. I checked out Talin's blog - she is really talented!

PiecefulChaos said...

I had a great time too!

Talin's Corner said...

I really enjoyed sew day at the firehouse too. I liked that so many of us were making the same project. Can't wait to swap.

Anonymous said...

It was fun -- and to see the same project in so many different color schemes was really neat, too -- Actually, that's how we started many years ago with Caryn and Ann teaching us how to make the flannel rag quilts!! Florence